CHAMPION | $3,000 Annually
As a Greater Indiana Champion, we help gain momentum on the programs you are building.
● All Leader benefits, plus…
● Mention in Greater Indiana Presentations and Logo displayed on every page of Greater Indiana’s website.
● Use of Greater Indiana Logo on your organization’s website and materials
● Monthly curated content for use in your social streams
● 1-3 guest articles on Greater Indiana website and social accounts
● Reserved space for team at our annual State Policy-Maker Education Day
● Reserved space at the National Policy Maker Outreach Day & Energy Independence Summit hosted by Transportation Energy Partners
● Consulting assistance on 1-2 moderate projects with Greater Indiana’s experts (ex. Sustainable Transportation Plan, Alt Fuel Transition Plan, Outreach & Education Programs, etc.)
● One complimentary webinar or presentation featuring you and hosted by Greater Indiana
● One complimentary internal alternative fuel training session hosted by Greater Indiana
LEADER | $1,500 Annually
As a Greater Indiana Leader, we help promote all that you are doing to further the advancement of Alternative Fuels and Alternative Fuel Transportation.
● All Advocate benefits, plus…
● Logo displayed in Greater Indiana booth at events
● Yearly Organization Feature created for Greater Indiana and Partner publications
● Your organization featured on Greater Indiana Homepage for 6 months
● Your organization’s news included in the Member Roundup section of Greater Indiana newsletter and social posts
● Greater Indiana will represent your specific concerns at Policy-Maker Education Days
● Discounted advertising rates on industry news sites
● Consulting assistance on minor projects
ADVOCATE | $500 Annually
As a Greater Indiana Advocate, you gain access to all the expertise and knowledge about the Alternative Fuels and Alternative Fuel Transportation.
● Your organization’s logo featured on the Member Listing page of our website
● Admission to Greater Indiana’s Annual Meeting & Awards
● Invitations to member-only meetings
● Subscription to our monthly newsletter
● Awareness for industry event discounts
● Guidance to resources, education, and partners
● Access to Clean Cities University training and education materials
● Greater Indiana will represent your industry’s concerns at their annual State Policy-Maker Education Day
● Greater Indiana will represent your industry’s concerns at the annual Energy Independence Summit
● Connection to like-minded Alternative Fuel organizations
In addition to the Membership Levels, Greater Indiana is also pleased to offer the following:
● Grant Writing Assistance ($2,500 – $5,000):
At $5,000, service includes research, development of content, and writing the complete application.
● Fleet Analysis & Planning ($2,500 – $5,000):
At $5,000, Greater IN serves as the Project Manager.
● Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Project Coordination & Planning ($2,500 – $7,000):
At $7,000, Greater IN serves as the Project Manager.
● Alternative Fuel Program Creation, Outreach, & Education ($4,000 – $10,000):
At $10,000, Greater IN serves as the Program Manager.
● Research Article Creation and Case Studies ($2,500 – $10,000):
Each Research Article is $2,500 and Case Studies begin at $10,000.