Greater Indiana is a Clean City Coalition focused on advancing communities with education and resources on alternative fuel vehicles. Our mission is to advance alternative, domestic fueled transportation including energy efficient technologies across all sectors in Indiana. The standalone nonprofit 501(c)3 organization serves most of the state, 76 counties, working with public and private sector members. Designated as a Clean Cities Coalition by the U.S. Department of Energy in August of 1999, Greater Indiana is a resource for members integrating alternative fuels, technologies, and efficiency measures. Greater Indiana hosts educational and networking events fostering opportunities for partnerships between fleets and industry providers. By facilitating these partnerships and projects, Greater Indiana is fostering the economic, environmental, and energy security of the United States.
Our work is made possible by the involvement and collaboration of the following organizations:
List of Metropolitan Planning Organizations in Indiana:
- Northeastern Indiana Regional Coordinating Council (NIRCC)
- Region III-A Economic Development District & Regional Planning Commission
- Southeastern Indiana Regional Planning Commission
- Area Plan Commission of Tippecanoe County (TCAPC)
- West Central Indiana Economic Development District (WCIEDD)
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Planning Organization (IMPO)
- Delaware-Muncie Metropolitan Plan Commission (DMMPC)
- Evansville Metropolitan Planning Organization (EMPO)
- Kentuckiana Regional Planning and Development Agency (KIPDA)
- Ohio-Kentucky-Indiana Regional Council of Governments (OKI)
Greater Indiana Clean Cities, Inc. is a 501c3 and Not-For-Profit organization.