The Indiana Conference on Energy Management is Indiana’s premier conference on finding affordable and sustainable energy sources for your business, as well as networking with other professionals in the field.
The Indiana Conference on Energy Management will cover the current status of energy in Indiana, what the future may hold and what your business can do to prepare.
Join energy experts from throughout the state to learn the tools and strategies you need to cut costs and remain in compliance!
This program is ideal for:
- Facility and energy managers
- Plant operations managers
- Maintenance supervisors
- Managers/purchasers of energy
- Energy aggregators
- Energy engineers
- Plant engineers
- Governmental affairs managers
- Managers of utility companies
- Municipal and rural cooperatives
- Corporate affairs staff
- Energy consultants
Join us on July 31st for – The Volkswagen Environmental Mitigation Trust Panel:
What’s Next? (2:45 – 4:00 p.m.)
- Indiana’s process for developing the state beneficiary mitigation plan and the timeline for project applications and grants
- IEA’s comments submitted to IDEM for inclusion in the state beneficiary mitigation plan by the electric and natural gas utilities
- Non-electric alternative fuels for large fleets, marine vehicles, etc., such as propane and CNG
Panelists: Tim Rushenberg, Vice President, Indiana Energy Association; Kerri Garvin, Executive Director, Greater Indiana Clean Cities; and Bruno Pigott, Commissioner, Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management (invited). Moderator: Kerwin Olson, Executive Director, Citizens Action Coalition.