Transportation Energy Partners‘ Energy Independence Summit 2020 is the nation’s premier clean transportation policy summit. The Summit provides a unique opportunity for Clean Cities coalitions and leaders in the clean transportation industry to network and build partnerships with each other and with key congressional and administration policymakers in Washington, D.C.
February 10-12, 2020 – Energy Independence Summit 2020, Westin Georgetown Hotel, 2350 M Street N.W., Washington, D.C.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Meet with key leaders in the administration and Congress.
• Learn the latest on how to leverage investments from the Volkswagen settlement.
• Network with the nation’s Clean Cities coalitions and top industry leaders.
• Participate in roundtable discussions with DOE, EPA, DOT and USDA.
• Learn about new technologies and market developments that are driving the alternative fuels industry forward.
• Participate in Capitol Hill Day meetings and educate members of Congress about successful projects achieved in partnership with government and industry.
• Join the reception celebrating the Clean Cities program, hosted by UPS.