INDIANA MOTOR TRUCK ASSOCIATION
SPRING TRANSPORTATION SUMMIT
April 21 – 23, 2014
Crowne Plaza • Union Station
Natural gas is rapidly gaining in popularity among logistics haulers across the US. Kellie Walsh, Executive Director – Greater Indiana Clean Cities Coalition will moderate a panel that will review why Indiana is a national leader in the deployment of this domestic fuel and why Indiana Trucking companies should consider it for their transportation energy needs.
Other panelists are scheduled to include State Representative Randy Frye, Fred Dufour; Monarch Beverage, Jennifer Karras; Countrymark, Jeff Whitcomb; ampCNG, Ray Drake; UPS, & Tony Brown; Kinetrex Energy
[one_half] What will the 2nd Annual Spring Transportation Summit Provide?
- ATA industry & economic overviews
- Industry updates on CSA & DOT regulations, OSHA, collision mitigation & cargo security
- Information on healthcare reform and wellness programs
- Educational sessions on front line solutions for dispatchers & fleet managers & overcoming your driver problems
- Natural Gas Panel & Legislative Roundtables
- Networking Opportunities
The purpose of the Spring Summit is to provide much needed educational offerings for different departments and roles within a transportation company. Target Audience:
- CEOs & Owners
- Operations & Fleet Managers
- Safety & Maintenance Directors
- Human Resource Managers
- Account Managers
Click the link below to download the event Information / Registration form.