New, Metropolitan Wide – Retail Fuel Station Charger Network Debuted
GICCC Platinum Member, Ricker’s Oil Company opened their network of nine, level 3 charging stations on Friday, March 20th at the Ricker’s BP on Fall Creek Parkway N DR. and 38th Street.
Over 40 guests watched as Nissan, Mayor Greg Ballard and Jay Ricker, Chairman Ricker Oil Company, cut the ribbon to officially open the network. To support this network opening, and Nissan LEAF owners, Nissan is offering two years of free charging at these Ricker locations and 5 other fast charging locations in the Greater Indpls area.
· #78- 9797 East 116th Street, Fishers
· #44- 1850 151st Street, Carmel
· #71- 3750 East Fall Creek Parkway, Indianapolis Proposed Press Event Location
· #30- 2102 North Post Road, Indianapolis
· #80- 5061 East Washington, Indianapolis
· #79- 4002 South East Street, Indianapolis
· #37- 2068 East Hadley, Plainfield
· #81- 3355 West 16th Street, Indianapolis
· #42- 8558 Northwest Boulevard, Indianapolis