As you read this, BlueIndy is deploying a state-of-the-art service backed by sophisticated software and monitoring with a support team of dedicated staff to assist you around the clock.
From your cell phone or internet access, you can check the availability of cars and parking spots to reserve them ahead of your trip.
- Software monitoring of the performance of their cars and charging stations: if an issue emerges, they will be notified before it impacts a user. If a car does not have enough charge, it will not be made available.
- From any of the Bluecars, you can push a blue button on the dashboard and be instantly connected with our helpdesk.
- If you are ever in need of support anywhere in Indianapolis, with a flat tire for example, an Ambassador will be dispatched to take you to your destination.
- The Bluecar has a range of upwards of 120 miles on a full charge, which is more than most electric cars in the US.
- BlueIndy’s helpdesk and support staff are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
BlueIndy’s pre-launch membership pledge drive is available for a limited time. If you PLEDGE BlueIndy will give you a $20 DRIVING CREDIT: that is up to 5 free trips. Please click HERE for details.
Here is the list of the planned stations, some of which are already under construction.
Station Name Main Address
10th & Jefferson 2212 E 10th St
16th & Park 1611 N Park Ave
16 Tech 1228 Milburn St
16th & Penn 1516 N Pennsylvania St
25th & Delaware 2472 N Delaware St
49th & Penn 112 E 49th St
49th & Penn 4937 N College Ave
52nd & College 659 E 52nd St