Again, this year, Greater Indiana Clean Cities Executive Director, Kellie Walsh, will address attendees of the 2017 Indiana Conference on Energy Management. Here session is scheduled for August the 15th at 11:00am, and will provide an overview of the VW Mitigation Trust Fund and the impact of these funds for Indiana public and private sector fleets.
HOW TO RECEIVE YOUR DISCOUNTED CONFERENCE RATE
The Conference is two days, August 15-16, 2017, at the Indianapolis Marriott East, 7202 E 21st St., Indpls 46219.
If you are interested in attending, the Indiana Chamber is offering Greater Indiana partners a registration discount. Simply use the discount code of 2211 when registering to receive a 10% discount.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Facility and energy managers
• Plant operations managers
• Maintenance supervisors
• Managers/purchasers of energy • Energy aggregators
• Energy engineers
• Plant engineers
• Governmental affairs managers • Managers of utility companies
• Municipal and rural cooperatives • Corporate affairs staff
• Energy consultants