On Tuesday, January 12, the Greater Indiana Clean Cities, Board and Platinum members along with key project partners hosted 0ver 80 elected officials at the Indiana State House for their 13th Annual Legislative Luncheon.
During the event, guests were able to visit with fleet operators and their technologies and fuel partners to learn about Greater Indiana Partner Projects occurring across the state.
During the event, stakeholder that attended, in spite of the adverse weather conditions, where presented their awards.
- Ricker’s – EV Infrastructure Network
- The Anderson’s – Ethanol Plant E85 blending options
- ampCNG Fair Oaks Dairy – Natural Gas Class 8 Fleet Operations
- DeKalb Central Schools – Propane School Bus Deployment
- City of Ft. Wayne – Biodiesel Deployment in Fleet