is a US Department of Energy Clean Cities funded program to offer fleets free demonstrations of advanced and alternative fuel and technology vehicles. The demos come with data logging equipment. Data driven case studies will help fleet administrators decide whether vehicles will work for their operations. feel free to post pictures on the promo page of any of the vehicles on the list in the link below.
- FREE demos of alternative fuel vehicles (including CNG, Propane, Hybrid, EV, Efficiency, and Biofuel vehicles in light, medium, and heavy-duty applications)
- FREE data logging on demo vehicles provided by FleetCarma (vehicle performance details to guide your decisions)
- FREE case studies & analysis comparing alt. fuel vehicles vs. conventional vehicles on your routes, with your drivers.
- Technical support & resources from industry experts and experienced Clean Cities staff in Ohio, Michigan, and Indiana.
- Midwest DRIVES offers fleets opportunities to test a range of alternative fuel vehicles in day-to-day operations. The initiative includes:
For a list of vehicles and to sign up for a demo visit: midwestdrives.org or Enroll Here.
Fleets in the Greater Indiana Clean Cities territory must be a member of the coalition to sign up for a demo vehicle.
Sign up today to take advantage of the free demo opportunities through Midwest DRIVES. Once enrolled, you will be contacted by staff nearest to your location to work with you on availability, scheduling, and logistics for your free alternative fuel vehicle demo.
Vehicles featured in the program include:
|Vehicle Provider||#||Fuel Type & Vehicle Model||Fleet Duty Type|
|Optimus Technologies||6||Biofuel: Conversion System||Med – Heavy Duty Truck|
|Vanner||4||Efficiency: Idle Watch II Systems||Med – Heavy Duty Truck|
|Derive Systems||4||Efficiency: Vehicle Computer Efficiency||Light, Medium, and Heavy Duty Vehicle|
|Greentech Automotive||1||EV: G2 Electric Sedan||Light Duty Sedan|
|Nissan||2||EV: Nissan LEAF||Light Duty Sedan|
|Odyne||1||Hybrid: Med-Duty Vehicle||Med – Heavy Duty Truck|
|Lightning Hybrid||1||Hybrid: Med-Duty Vehicle||Medium Duty Shuttle|
|Parker||1||Hybrid: Heavy Duty Refuse Hauler||Heavy Duty Truck|
|Roush Cleantech||3||Propane: F250, E250, Bluebird Vision Bus||Light Duty Utility; School Bus|
|ICOM North America||1||Propane: E450 Bi-fuel Shuttle Bus||Medium Duty Shuttle Bus|
|Stag USA||4||Propane: Bi-fuel Sedan, SUV||Light Duty Sedans, SUVs|
|IMPCO||1||CNG: Bi-fuel Chevy Cruze||Light Duty Sedan|
|Natgascar||2||CNG: Bi-fuel Ford F-150||Light Duty Pick-Up|
|Palmer Trucks||1||CNG: Class 8 Dedicated Kenworth||Heavy Duty Dedicated Truck|
|Gain Clean Fuels||1||CNG: Class 8 Dual Fuel or Dedicated||Heavy Duty Tractor Trailer|
|Greenbridge Technologies||1||CNG: Chevy Cruze||Light Duty Sedan|
|Repowered NGV||1||CNG: Class 6 Box Truck||Medium Duty Delivery Truck|