NA Commercial Vehicle & Transportation Industries Review & Outlook: 2016-2021
September 28-30, 2016
Celebrating 30 Years in Business!
Reasons to attend:
- ANALYSIS of CV & trucking from current challenges to opportunities
- comprehensive ECONOMIC REVIEW and impact on CV industry
- FORECASTS of N.A. Classes 5-8 truck and trailer demand: 1-5 years
- GUIDANCE from industry leaders; OEMs, fleets, suppliers, and financial
- NETWORKING opportunities in a professional, friendly setting
Attendees are from:
- vehicle and component manufacturers
- trucking and railroads
- investment houses
- alternative fuel suppliers/infrastructure
- and extensive supporting industry services
The ACT Economic and Commercial Vehicle Industry Seminar is held for the benefit of subscribers of the “ACT N.A. Commercial Vehicle Outlook” and invited guests.